Friday, July 6, 2007

Yes, This is Still an Active Blog

Hi all:

Thanks for your patience....June got busy with the launch of the Transformers movie (we handle the marketing of the toys for the movie). I have a lot of pent up things to write about -- including my review of the movie -- but alas, I have been a slaggard.

We leave on vacation to San Diego tomorrow afternoon. But I'm leaving Kathryn and the kids out west and returning to work, so when I do, I'll plan to do a better job of updating my blog site -- including (gasp!) perhaps postings every few days! So please make sure you come back and visit when I return from vacation. And thanks for visiting!

Mark

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

As always, looking forward to what you have to say next : )

karla said...

Looking forward to your take on Transformers. - John