Friday, July 18, 2008

Vacation: Day 3

Monday, July 7, 2008

I love the local PBS station, and always have. They seem to have mastered the right mix of programs from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. to keep the kids entertained until it's beach time. My only complaint is "whiny-boy Cailou" is now on at 6 a.m. But then it's non-stop great hits!

6:30: Zoboomafoo -- it's an animal show that we only see in San Diego. Always a huge hit!

7 a.m. -- Curious George -- so cute and innocent and just pleasant. I've been known to stop on a Curious George episode when flipping channels on a business trip.

7:30 a.m -- Clifford -- nothing wrong with the big red dog. Cute and nicely done.

8 a.m. -- Wordworld -- this is new to me, but apparently Caro and Matthew have seen it before, and they LOVE it.

8:30 -- Dragon tales (OK, the weak spot of the line up. I'm SO over that)

9 a.m. - Super Why. Never heard of it, but a big hit!


Good day on the beach. Great waves again. And great to have all the cousins, grandkids, my siblings, parents, etc. on the beach.

None of my siblings claim the parents....score for us! Extra "free dinner out"! Went for Mexican.

1 comment:

john said...

Evan loves Super Why.