Friday, July 18, 2008

Vacation, Day 9

Sunday, July 13

Well, time for our annual parting from one another -- I head to Newark and back to work for a few weeks, and Kathryn and the kids go off to Utah for time with the cousins.

My flight is at 8 a.m., and Kathryn and the kids don't leave til 10 a.m.

Uneventful flights for both of us. I drive home listening to the comedy CD Liz gave me of Brian Regan. We heard much of it on the way to the ball game on Friday. Very funny stuff. Keeps me laughing.

I get home to find everything at home in order.

My first night of "freedom" without kids or family responsibilities. How do I celebrate? I read the new Parenting magazine cover from cover. Wild times!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

great recap to a wonderful vacation. Thank you for taking us! We loved every minute